Sena 20S EVO DUAL PACK (2 Unidades)
with large speakers
Sena 20S EVO - Bluetooth Headset (single set with removable wired and boom microphone)
---- Version with large speakers ----
The 20S EVO from Sena is an enhanced version of the 20S high-end communication system, featuring a hardware and software upgrade. A significant update is the new antenna design. Triangular and directly fixed, the new antenna delivers optimised connection stability and improved range utilisation.
The 20S EVO is the ultra-modern Bluetooth communication system for bikers from Sena. It is the only headset of its kind to offer the unique dual-module architecture from Sena. The most advanced technology in this field combines higher capacity and faster speed, enabling you to easily run several applications in parallel.
The Sena 20S EVO Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have a conversation via the hands-free intercom at the same time as listening to music or radio or while using your GPS sat nav. At last, annoying interruptions to audio functions, familiar from earlier Bluetooth devices, are a thing of the past. Now you can enjoy a superior audio experience because the audio functions are simply overlaid instead of being interrupted. So your journey is enhanced by seamless blending of the audio sources!
You can communicate with up to seven other riders over a maximum range of 2 km, reliably and with crystal-clear HD audio quality. The 20S EVO also enables group management so that you can divide the users into groups and distinguish them accordingly.
The Sena Smartphone app allows you to configure the device settings (e.g. by entering a group of biker friends for the hands-free intercom) and to take a look in the quick-start guide. Simply pair your mobile phone with your 20S headset and run the Sena Smartphone app. You can then enter the settings direct from your smartphone.
The 20S EVO supports Bluetooth audio recordings for the Sena Bluetooth audio package for GoPro and the Sena Prism Bluetooth action camera. In this way, two or more people can give their spoken commentaries, and the conversations are reproduced in HD quality on the video footage via hands-free intercom.
The Sena 20S EVO delivers HD-quality sound, which is clear, precise and pleasant to listen to in every situation. The integrated audio booster offers optimal sound quality, even in loud surroundings, and you can enjoy enhanced sound at all levels thanks to the advanced sound technology. A dual microphone is also available. One microphone is mounted inside the helmet for the hands-free intercom, while the second mic is for the clamping unit, enabling you to hear surrounding sounds without having to remove your helmet. The dual microphone provides a useful extra function for the rider and enhances the riding experience.
The movement sensor technology from Sena means that installing, setting and pairing up your 20S could not be easier. To connect your Bluetooth devices, you simply give the 20S a shake. As soon as you're on the move, the 20S EVO is controlled entirely via hands-free voice commands.
Universal attachment with clamping and/or adhesive mount plus the replaceable wired and boom microphone ensure that the 20S EVO can be used with virtually any helmet, whether jet (open-face), flip-up or full-face.
Intercom connection (requires at least two SENA S20 EVO units):
- Bike-to-bike intercom for up to 8 bikers in conference with a max. range of 2000 m
- Group management - dividing intercom partners into groups - separate group communication is possible
- Rider-to-pillion intercom
- Intercom communication with headsets from other makers (limited communication options; the Sena Headset is paired as a mobile phone)
Mobile phone connection:
- Voice-activated call answer and reject (Vox technology) - so you never need to take your hands off the handlebar
- Voice-activated call function and dialling (mobile phone must support voice activation)
- Telephone conference with an intercom partner is also possible
- Facility for simultaneous connection to two mobile phones
GPS sat nav connection
- Connection to compatible Bluetooth GPS sat navs (requires Bluetooth headset profile) for listening to navigation directions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider)
- Unique dual-module architecture with Audio Multitasking technology - Intercom conversations and radio/MP3 music or GPS sat nav instructions simultaneously without interruptions or disconnection
- Enhanced HD audio voice transmission
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous two-way intercom communication
- VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls
- A2DP Bluetooth Stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- AVRCP function - for remote control of music playback (Play, Pause, Track forward, Track back) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players
- NFC support for even faster connection with compatible smartphones
- Individual volume adjustment for each audio source
- Noise-cancelling and echo-reducing digital signal processor
- Integrated RDS FM radio with 10 station presets
- Jack socket for connecting an MP3 player by cable
- Rider and pillion passenger can receive the same audio sound track (e.g. from MP3 player) via A2DP
- Menu status announcements and voice control for optimal menu guidance
- Automatic volume adjustment according to speed of travel and background noise
- Smartphone app (Android and iOS) for controlling and configuring the SENA 20S EVO headset
- Software update via USB port (requirement: PC with Windows XP, 7 or 8 or Mac OS)
- Sturdy and weather-resistant
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Standby time: up to 10 days
- Device can be used while it is charging
- Sena 20S EVO control unit
- Clamp mount with removable wired and boom microphone; d-boom mic and stereo speakers( 39,40 x 7,20mm)
- Adhesive pad mount (alternative to clamp mount)
- USB cable
- Stereo connecting cable (with jack plug)
- 2 x hook-and-loop stickers for attaching the speakers in the helmet
- Hex key
- Operating instructions